[opencms-dev] Importing an existing website - more help neede d!!

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Tue Sep 9 13:05:02 CEST 2003

I am interested in whether the missing MASTERTEMPLATE definition was
solved.

Later,
Moris Mihailidis
CSC
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.

                      "BARDE, CEDRIC"
                      <CEDRIC.BARDE at disney.c         To:      "'opencms-dev at www.opencms.org'" <opencms-dev at www.opencms.org>
                      om>                            cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] Importing an existing website - more help neede  d!!
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.
                      opencms.org

                      21/02/2003 01:38 AM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Kai,
I really appreciate your help. I am still working on my problem and i will
let you know as soon as I get something interesting.
Thanx again!
Ced

/test/testimport.html.."
> [...]
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> > Valve.java:172
> > )
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> > eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> > ine.java:480)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> > gineValve.java
> > :174)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> > eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> > ine.java:480)
> > > at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > > at
> > org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.
> > java:223)
> > > at
> > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Process
> > or.java:432)
> > > at
> > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandle
> > r.processConne
> > ction(Http11Protocol.java:386)
> > > at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoi
> > nt.java:534)
> > > at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
> > ThreadPool.jav
> > a:530)
> > > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
> > Cannot parse XML file "/system/bodies/Import_Site/Wts/default.htm".
> > java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte
> > UTF-8 sequence..
> > com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.throwException(A_CmsXmlCo
> > ntent.java:187
> > 9)
> > com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.parse(A_CmsXmlContent.java:1280)
> > com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.parse(A_CmsXmlContent.java:1247)
> > com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.init(A_CmsXmlContent.java:1048)
> > com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile.<init>(CmsXmlTemplateF
> > ile.java:105)
> > com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.getOwnTemplateFile(CmsXmlT
> > emplate.java:3
> > 99)
> > com.opencms.linkmanagement.LinkChecker.extractLinks(LinkChecke
> > r.java:72)
> > com.opencms.file.CmsResourceTypePage.createResource(CmsResourc
com.opencms.file.CmsObject.createResource(CmsObject.java:961)
com.opencms.file.CmsObject.createResource(CmsObject.java:956)