Antw: RE: [opencms-dev] External Links

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 14:41:01 CEST 2003

Sorry I missunderstood, I thought you meant the linking tool within the
content editor. I don't think this behaviour is possible with content links.
Haven't looked into the class which handles the functionality, but would
think it uses response.sendRedirect, which normally uses the existing
browser instance.

Olli

---