[opencms-dev] link replacement during static export

Barbara Picci barbara.picci at sardi.it
Fri Sep 12 20:07:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I have a problem with the link replacement in the static export.

I would like that, when I export a directory (e.g. named pippo_com),
this will be published in my  apache
DocumentRoot.
In my httpd.conf:
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1>
       DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/pippo_com
       ServerName www.pippo.com
</VirtualHost>

Since here all right, the directory is exported well.
In the directory I have two files home.html and help.html that are in
the navigation menu', but the link that is generated is:

Obviously the link is wrong and I can't solve it.
I'm working on it from many days and I'm frustated.
I've read all the archive but I don't find the solution

My opencms.properties:

staticexport.default.export=true
staticexport.path=/home/httpd/html
url_prefix_export=
url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms
url_prefix_https=
url_prefix_servername=

has anyone had the same problem?

bye