[opencms-dev] RE: JSP - forward?

Rene Hinojosa R_Hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com
Thu Sep 18 19:54:01 CEST 2003

Try

<%
  CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsActionElement(pageContext, request, response);

  response.sendRedirect("relativepathtonewpage");
%>

in your jsp. This works great.

Rene

>>> christian.pfaff at she.net 09/18/03 12:12PM >>>
[opencms-dev] JSP - forward?
BOMMERSBACH, Axel opencms-dev at opencms.org
Fri Sep 12 19:15:01 2003

Hi Axel

I could not read your problem decription, but i assumed from the header that
you have similar problem like me.
I tried to call a <jsp:forward ...> but the exception message tells me that
some output has already been made.

Have you found a solution for this? By now i m using a javaScript forward,
but that doesnt really satisfy me..

Greeting, Christian