[opencms-dev] RE: JSP - forward?

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Sep 18 18:53:02 CEST 2003

JSP forward dosn't work in OpenCms. It says so in the docs. It won't work
unless you make changes to the JSP integration of the OpenCms core. I have
no idea how it could be made working. In the meantime, try to use
<cms:include> instead of forward.

PS: If you make the required core changes please don't forget to post you
solution here :-)

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior