[opencms-dev] JavaScript / Publishing images

Niklas Eklund niklas at curalia.se
Wed Sep 17 11:39:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

1. Sorry, can't help you.

2. This happens during the export probably because the permissions on
the images (or a folder above) are set so that the group others doesn't
have read permissions. If everyone should see them add the read flag for
the group others, if not, you could add the property "export" to the
folder and set it to false to avoid getting the error.

Regards,

  Niklas