[opencms-dev] User mangement

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Thu Sep 18 14:35:02 CEST 2003

I think you can :

- define a group "projectusers" which is project user and role for task
- define a project manager group "projectmanagers" whic is  project manager,
user, and role for tasks
- create a project, that uses the directories you want, use the two above
groups as user and admin groups
- create your users and make them join thoose groups

When a user is in the project manager group (and as selected it at the
bottom of the workplace) and as selected your project, he'll be able to
publish it, and not the other projects.
Sorry if that's not clear, i'm writing this very quickly.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Guillaume.