[opencms-dev] User mangement

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Thu Sep 18 14:30:02 CEST 2003

Hello there,

did anyone ever happen to find a documentation about the user management?
It seems to be very confusing!

I am using different projects for different departments. USers can edit thos pages, but I cannot figure out the right profile for the project manager. Obviously a project manager may publish an project in opencms. Unfortunately I do not want that.

Does somebody know how to do it?

I simply want a group to edit files within a project. And I want one person who is allowed to publish what the group created. But his person may not publish projects from other groups.

Any hints about documentation or how I can do this is appreciated!

Regards
Björn