[opencms-dev] OpenCMS won't publish

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Sep 19 09:34:01 CEST 2003

Brendon,

the IO error you see in your log is not critical, it's just a very bad
logging message. In fact this always happens if a browser client breaks the
connection to the OpenCms server e.g. by closing the window bevor the
resource has been fully delivered by OpenCms. This is most likley unrelated
to your problems.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior