[opencms-dev] how to delete a file in OpenCMS with java

Biesemans, Jef Jef.Biesemans at eu.fishersci.com
Mon Sep 22 13:03:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

In my project I would like to delete a file in OpenCMS in the folder Upload.  This should be done in a Java-class. I have realy no idea in which database I could delete the file and don't see it anymore in OpenCMS. I tought it would work when I deleted the file in the database CMS_RESOURCE_LINKS but that was incorrect. Can someone please help me with it.

Thanks,
Jef

    The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only