[opencms-dev] Security Problem

"Küper, Bernhard" Kueper at makdata.de
Wed Sep 24 12:03:01 CEST 2003

Hello to all,

I've a infrastucture problem. In our enviroment the administration works in our lan and I don't want to allow to access the adminfrontend from the internet. We use dynamic contents in our weppage. So, if we allow to access this contents it's also possible to acces the adminfrontend from internet side. In our opinion, security based on user and password is not strong enough. Has anyone an idea how to solve my problem based of firewall and ip-adresses.

Greetings
Benhard Küper