[opencms-dev] js-error sitll not solved (was javascript-errors (object expected))

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Thu Sep 25 20:50:02 CEST 2003

I am replying to my own message as an update. I found that the
encodeURIComponent function is part of the jscript starting IE version 5.5
and up. I upgraded the browser on the win2k machine and that does not fix
the problem. I hope someone can help me with this, I am getting very
frustrated.

Bryan LaPlante