[opencms-dev] JavaScript problem solved

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Fri Sep 26 09:14:02 CEST 2003

I would very much like one of the core developers to point me in the
direction of the classes that are responsible for the administrative
JavaScript. I can see most of it in the .js files under the workplace but
there is js code appearing in the page that I am unable to locate it's
origin. I appreciate your comments and believe me I know what you mean about
not having experienced the problems others have. I thank goodness for the
people at http://www.vmware.com/products/ otherwise it would take forever to
recreate a machine configuration not to mention take up valuable resources.
I will try to be more proactive in helping others with there issues. I got
put on the spot with this issue and didn't like it much.

Bryan LaPlante