[opencms-dev] JavaScript problem solved

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Sep 26 08:58:02 CEST 2003

Hi Brian,

this seems to be a very strange issue, we never had problems like yours,
so it`s hard to find an error which never occurs.
All the JS Stuff included in Opencms is hard to understand for people who
haven`t devweloped it. We tried it, because we want to make Opencms ready
for using with Opera Browser. Actually we decided to do nothing more
because it`s to much work to find out all functions of the js.
I think this can only be done by one of the core developers.

I`m sure this isn`t helpful, but we got theese experience

Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.opencms-forum.de