[opencms-dev] JavaScript problem solved

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Fri Sep 26 10:30:01 CEST 2003

very cool, thank you so much. I will look into this tomorrow or rather when
I wake up again today. One bit of confusion, why does opencms have such a
strict requirement with ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8? Is this an issue due to
storing content in the database or does it apply more to the parsing of the
xml files used for templates.

Bryan