[opencms-dev] some Questions about WYSIWYG, user management and Staging

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Sep 26 11:58:02 CEST 2003

Hi list,

I've got some questions concering different issues. Here they are:

1. WYSIWYG:
is it possible to assign a style to just a word or is it automatically
assigned to a whole paragraph (when using the <select
...name="block"...>-Selector)? A related question: Where can I add/delete
styles to this selectbox?

2. user management:
can one user be in two different groups, being a "project manager" in one
group and "user" in the other group?
If possible, how could this look like?

3. staging

can OpenCMS manage to have the offline and the online project on two
physically different machines? With static content I can imagine that it
works, but I don't know how it should with dynamic content. Is there a
possibility? How?