[opencms-dev] cant delete files and folders in the root-folder

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri Sep 26 13:37:01 CEST 2003

Just a wild guess, but it sounds a bit like something I've experienced.
Turned out to be a problem with the connection to the database (in my
case there were some statements in the log file saying that it couldn't
connect to mySQL). Restarting Tomcat solved the problem (I guess one of
the pool'ed connections had gone bad).