[opencms-dev] Lucene search module.

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Sat Sep 27 13:36:01 CEST 2003

Matt,

did you already work on the functionality to search a member directory
only if the correct web-user is logged in? I am ready to go life with 3
opencms projects in a few days and this is still on my list. All my
projects have a member directory which is only visible in the navigation
if a webuser which belongs to the correct group is logged-in. Of course
I don't want the entries from that directory to show up in the search
result if the user is logged-in as "Guest" only :-))

Is there anything I can help you with? Can you send me the latest src if
you already made any changes?

Thanks a lot,

--Marcus