[opencms-dev] Lucene search module.

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Sat Sep 27 23:20:01 CEST 2003

Matt,

it sounds like a sourceforge.net project is a good idea. Did you make
any changes since I sent you the latest source from me? If yes, can you
send me the source again? I will make a quick change in that way that
pages which are not granted view rights to Guest user will no be
indexed. That should be the quickest way to do it. More elegant of
course would be to index everything and the search result will only
display tha pages you have the permission to see. But that can come
later.

So, if you have any newer source it would be great if you can send it to
me.

Thanks,

--Marcus