[opencms-dev] Lucene search module.

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Sat Sep 27 22:52:01 CEST 2003

Marcus,

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 05:08, Marcus Redeker wrote:
> did you already work on the functionality to search a member directory
> only if the correct web-user is logged in? I am ready to go life with 3
> opencms projects in a few days and this is still on my list. All my
> projects have a member directory which is only visible in the navigation
> if a webuser which belongs to the correct group is logged-in. Of course
> I don't want the entries from that directory to show up in the search
> result if the user is logged-in as "Guest" only :-))

No, unfortunately, that part of the project I was working on was axed,
so I did not ever create a membership directory.

> Is there anything I can help you with? Can you send me the latest src if
> you already made any changes?

Well, actually, I'm contemplating creating a sourceforge project for the
module -- so many people have contributed patches and enhancements that
I'm starting to feel like the project has outgrown me. If enough people
are interested, I'd be more than happy to set things up.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>