[opencms-dev] ISP's in US hosting OpenCMS

Nitin Vira nitinvira at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 04:26:00 CEST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am new to opencms. I have setup opencms locally and now I am searching for a good ISP to host it for me. The adjustments I had to make on my local setup makes me wonder if I can setup opencms with an ISP. Could someone please share his/her experiences with hosting openCMS and recommend an ISP in US if any. Specifically, how to tackle issues such as ISO encoding and handling large files. I sincerely appreciate any help.

Best,
Nitin