Running on Tomcat 5 [Was: Re: [opencms-dev] Ok, finally ...

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Wed Oct 15 22:56:00 CEST 2003

Vincent,

you said that you were trying to get OpenCMS running on JBoss. I figured
that one out and created an OpenCMS version which works. The problem was
a misuse of a HTTPServletRequestWrapper. One of the developers of Jetty
(one JBoss webcontainer) helped me out with this after lots of
debugging. I posted something about it in this list if you are
interested. Just search for Jetty or something.

Ilja, this might could be your problem with Tomcat5 too. Did your
install go through and the <host>/opencms/opencms page does not display
any information? If that is the case the problem could be related.

--Marcus