[opencms-dev] Installation Issues With Mac OS X

DDaniel at mmimail.com DDaniel at mmimail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:00:02 CEST 2003

Try deleting the opencms database and starting the install from scratch.
To drop the database do the following

go to <MySQL-installation-directory>/bin
type 'mysql'
type 'show databases;'                  //this will show you all databases
type 'drop database opencms;'           //this will delete the opencms
database
type 'exit'

Now go through the installation again (clean start).

Hope that helps.

Michael Becco <strawman at tathata.org>
Sent by: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
10/16/2003 12:06 PM