[opencms-dev] Large number of users

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 11:41:02 CEST 2003

Matt,

How we have got around that is to have a project for each editorial area and
then sign editors and project managers for these particular projects (so
they can operate only within those content areas) - works really well.

We have used OpenCms for various community projects with a lot of users and
are very happy with the performance. The largest site has approx. 6000 web
users and around 100 of them update content regularly.

Regards,

Olli

---