AW: [opencms-dev] Problem with news module with scheduling, date applet and WYSIWYG editor version 2.0 (for OpenCMS 5)

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Nov 6 13:28:31 CET 2003

Restart the tomcat service.

mark

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Salvador Santander
Gesendet: 06 November 2003 12:48
An: OpenCMS list (E-mail)
Betreff: [opencms-dev] Problem with news module with scheduling, date
applet and WYSIWYG editor version 2.0 (for OpenCMS 5)

I'm developing on OpenCMS 5.0, with tomcat 4 and mysql 4.I've installed
the
module  with scheduling, date applet and WYSIWYG editor version 2.0 (for
OpenCMS 5) following all the instructions and the module installs well,
but
in the administration panel, labels doesn't appears correctly, for
example,
under the icons of administration panels appears things like "???
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsChannelBackoffice.icon.news ???"
and
when a click on the icon of news, in the next screen the labels of id,
date... doesn't appears, instead of them appears things like "???
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsChannelBackoffice.label.id ???" .
think that opencms doesn't see the workplace.propierties file. How can I
solve this? Thanks.