[opencms-dev] DB table: CMS_SYSTEMID

Sarah Ceriani sceriani at sapient.com
Tue Nov 18 11:46:02 CET 2003

Mark,
in the meantime I found the answer looking at the java code of openCMS.
The id on the CMS_SYSTEMID table just count the next id to write on your module table. This is necessary if the primary key of your module table is incremented using the method CmsIdGenerator.nextId(). No way to escape from the jump of 10 id number every time you restart opencms. It is written on a constant in CmsIdGenerator class.

I hope it helps you.
sarah