AW: [opencms-dev] Using the News Module..

Peter Glantschnig peter.glantschnig at gmx.at
Wed Dec 17 16:10:02 CET 2003

Have you installed one of the other available news modules in your OpenCms
system before you tried this one? The Problem is that this method
getNewsList(new Integer (2),"4",cms.getCmsObject()) with there parameter doesn't exists.
Well, I added this method to NewsContentDefinition. However this was the only
change I made and maybe you have another version of NewsContentDefinition
already lying around in your system. So you have to make sure that the right
version is used.

grettings,
Peter