[opencms-dev] Special Character Problem

Fred Marquis dr_stoned at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 16:41:01 CET 2004

I made some more testing and I found out:
When I enter a ampersand & or the greater than >
character it is saved correctly as &amp or &gt
But the umlauts are still saved as ä and not as &auml.

Is this a problem of the MSHTML editor component?
Or is it a configuration problem?

thanks for your help
Fred Marquis