[opencms-dev] Writing a simple MasterModule

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Jan 28 08:06:01 CET 2004

Hi,

> Yes I belive this will be lots of work. And Pluto (another Jarkarta
> project) might be the better choice since is "just" the reference
> implementation of JSR 168. Sure it would be great to have, but I would
> rather have a complete implementation of a new module standard for
> OpenCms first, then think about this as possible next step.

surely, i will have a look at features of Pluto and JetSpeed and then i
try to find architectural advices for integrating it into Opencms.Maybe we can integrate it completely like i tried with TURBINE. But the
TURBINE behaviour was a complete other than the behaviour from Opencms.
We used JetSpeed a bit ago for a little project and it seems not as
complicated.
On the other hand, if there is work to do for the new module standard,
feel free to contact us, if we can help there.
Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG