Fw: AW: [opencms-dev] Validating users - document please

praveen.s at tcs.com praveen.s at tcs.com
Mon Feb 2 12:43:01 CET 2004

Hi,

Can you please mail the location of the document or mail the document
itself, about which you were mentioning in this mail below. We also have
to resolve a similar issue of using existing user data.

Praveen Sadasivam
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: praveen.s at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Daniel Wemhoff <Daniel.Wemhoff at framfab.de>
Sent by: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
02/02/2004 02:35 PM

Please respond to
opencms-dev at opencms.org

"'opencms-dev at opencms.org'" <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
cc

Subject
AW: [opencms-dev] Validating users

Hi,

we have a short documentation in German, which describes the tables of the
user administration and gives information for a migration from existing
user adminstrations,
if this helps.

Regards
Daniel Wemhoff
Project Manager
---------------------------------------
Framfab Deutschland AG
Augustinusstrasse 11a
D 50226 Frechen
GERMANY
mailto: daniel.wemhoff at framfab.de
http://www.framfab.de
Phone +49 (0)2234 . 699 206
Fax +49 (0)2234 . 699 207
official court Cologne, HRB 42707
Framfab is your partner in reducing cost and improving
sales performance - using internet technology.
Some of our clients include Nike,
Postbank, Renault, AXA, 3M and Volvo.