[opencms-dev] Publishing hangs and system after restart slower HELP!!!!!

christian meyer christian.meyer at virtual-identity.com
Mon Feb 2 13:47:03 CET 2004

Hi!

We've had a lot of problems with "hanging" publishing processes. We could only solve this if we restart the tomcat.
I'm now worry about that we've inconsistent data in the database. The database/table structure is ok.
The system slows down after the restart (it's not because of any recompile stuff)

Last time we've had this problem we reimport the database from a older version and it works again.

Is this a problem because of a crash?

Is there a way to cleanup e.g. link tables, etc. and try to publish again?

Is there somebody in the list which can help me?

Kind regards

Christian

christian meyer
web application design