[opencms-dev] New 5.3.2 version in CVS due later today

Alex P alex739420 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 14:26:01 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a 5.0.1 installation pulling from Oracle
without any problems - install went very smoothly.

I'm supposed to evaluate this as a potential solution
for our company, and give a small presentation early
next week.

I was wondering if I should download the 5.3.2 build?
Or, is there a less stable version available in
another area of the CMS that shows more future
functionality? Our CIO is also looking at commercial
products, so I wanted to make sure I showed everything
available.

The primary requirement is some quick JSP templates to
show content entry and multiple presentation views,
for press releases, etc. - and that it runs on top of
Oracle. It would also be nice if it was 'skinnable' so
we can use it for our intranet - is the majority of
the GUI in JSP?

Also, is there a directory of consultants/contractors
that's avaialable if we decide this system is right
for us? We do not have the resources for in-house
development.

Hope management likes it, seems like a nice system!

Thanks!

Alex