[opencms-dev] problems with cms:link in jsp include

Brian Aznar brian.aznar at ampagency.com
Tue Feb 17 16:29:40 CET 2004

I have a topNav.jsp in an include directory.  All everything is linked with
cms:link.  In offline mode everything is linked correctly
	localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/foo

however (after I publish it) in online mode all the links are incorrect
	localhost:8080/opencms/export/foo

the export property is set to "false" for this file and the directory its
in.
i have restarted tomcat and published everything in "offline" mode

One thign though.  I have two webapplications (dev/staging) pointing to te
same database, I don't know if this is a problem.

If anyone has experienced any similar behaviour or could shed  some light on
this situation, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brian