[opencms-dev] Cache and compression filters for use with OpenCms

Alex ! kingofkingston at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:00:02 CET 2004

I was reading about compression and caching filters over at :

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/11/19/filters.html

I know the compression filter will be ok to use, as it compresses the
response according to the browser being able to accept gzip'd content.

However, would it be feasible to use a compression filter "in front" of the
opencms servlet? I'm not quite sure how the flex cache works, so would this
be worth doing, or possible?

Any ideas?

Alex