[opencms-dev] Recorver deleted files

Rodrigo Baptista rbaptista at criticalsoftware.com
Mon Apr 26 18:47:01 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have a big problem, a have created a module which has the property
addicional_resources, I have created a lot of important files in the
directory specified in the addicional_resources property. The problem is
that I yesterday import the module again, and because of the property
additional_resources, when I did this the OpenCms deleted  those very
important files.
I know that the OpenCms has a backup table with does files
(cms_backup_files and cms_backup_resources, I think) but when I insert
those values into the tables cms_files and cms_resources, the files
don't appear in the OpenCms workplace or some times it generates an
error.

I don't know that to do!
Please help,
Rodrigo Baptista