[opencms-dev] Users and Groups...

Rufus Knight Rufus.Knight at headstrong.com
Mon Apr 26 19:00:01 CEST 2004

Vincent and Achim, thanks a lot for the help, it worked out great.

Now I have a new situation....

I would like to add new users to the system and grant them the ability to
add content to folders that are located underneath the system folder.
However when these users are added they are unable to view the folders that
have been created for them because they can't see the system folder, even
though they have been given permission to do so (at least I think).  Also,
it seems that only those who are in the Admin group are able to see the
system folder and its subfolders.  Can only administrators see this folder
and its contents?  Is it possible to grant access to this folder to others
who aren't administrators?