[opencms-dev] OpenCMS on OSX

Dirk Bajohr db at isolution.de
Tue May 18 11:13:40 CEST 2004

Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself briefly. I'm a professional
Java/Apple WebObjects developer. OpenCMS is the best open source
Java-based CMS I've seen so far.

On your website you schedule the 6.0 version for 2nd half/Q3 2004, will
there be minor (stable) releases in the 5.x branch? Mozilla and Log4J
integration are the most interesting things for me. Or do I have to
wait until 6.0 for those features / use the developer versions?

I just wanted to let you know that I have an instance of OpenCMS
running on MacOS X Panther (10.3.3). The installation worked like a
charm. My environment: Apache 1.3.29, Tomcat 4.1.29, JDK 1.4.1_01 and
MySQL 4.0.17. You can add OSX to the list of "working platforms"!

Thanks for your great work,
Dirk

--
Dirk Bajohr
iSOLUTION - Individuelle Software fuer moderne Kommunikation

Hauptstr. 50
53757 Sankt Augustin

T +49 2241 921567-0
F +49 2241 921567-89