[opencms-dev] (no subject)

patrick clancy patrick at netluna.com
Mon May 31 18:50:02 CEST 2004

Unfortunately yes we have had bad experiences with tomcat. We tried for
a year to get Tomcat to perform at an acceptable level. As a point of
reference. The web application must serve well over 200,000 page views,
and 100,000 GB a week. We found this to be crippling to Tomcat. Resin
and BEA seem to be a better fit. I'm not slamming Tomcat, I was just
hoping I could choose another container.

Does everyone use opencms with Tomcat? Should it be called tomcatcms?
;-)