[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Udaya Shankar udayashankar.p at inatech.com
Wed Jun 9 13:27:02 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have one shopping cart application, i want to import that application
to Open CMS to change contents. I have created zip of the application
when try to import the module it is saying java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
can i know the reason & how should i comeout from this.
I have one more question regarding the same, My shopping cart details like
Product Name,Product Description,Product Images and others informations are
coming from the database, can i use Open CMS to change the data in the
database, if yes how should i do this.

Thanking You

Regards
P.Udaya Shankar