[opencms-dev] Sourcecode and WYSIWYG Editor modifying my HTML code

Andres Garay ag at colombiaemb.org
Thu Jul 1 21:26:01 CEST 2004

I' having a strange situation. Whenever I edit the sourcecode of a
document, the HTML closing tags (i.e. </p>) get replaced by
</opencms/opencms/tag> (i.e. </opencms/opencms/p>).

However, if I look at FILE_CONTENT directly on the database, the html
code is clean (</p> is really </p>).

I must have tweaked a configuration that triggered this behavior. I had
taken the steps listed on the infamous PDF file to remove the
/opencms/opencms form the URL, but later reversed teh process and
instead installed URLRewriteFilter for Tomcat.

Now, even if I disable de urlrewritefilter I still have the problem.

Andres Garay