[opencms-dev] Re: External editing

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 19:10:02 CEST 2004

> ROTFL! Yes... I've seen CMS contracts won and lost based on support for
> Dreamweaver and other HTML corruptors. ;-) Seriously, though, image
> support poses an interesting problem... would we automatically dump all
> of the image galleries to the DAV client?
No, the client takes all the resources it needs. Dreamweaver for
instance asks if he should take from the repository all the related
resources that belong to that HTML page. More than that, it has even a
"local repository" , and the user ca synchronize "a la" WebDAV what he
modified, so that he can "comit" only relevant changes.

Ahmed.