[opencms-dev] (5.3.6) RuntimeException (urgent)

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Mon Aug 16 07:40:31 CEST 2004

I am getting 500 during Static Export on weblogic 8.1 (which is really
becoming an issue) so I decided to try and debug.
I set log4j.logger.org.opencms=DEBUG in opencms.properties then attempted a
Static Export.
Nothing happend, but did get the following in the log:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Full resource name not set for CmsResource
ic_reinit
workplace.gif
        at org.opencms.file.CmsResource.getRootPath(CmsResource.java:522)
        at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.hasPermissions(CmsDriverManager.java:2163)
        at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.extractResourcesInTree(CmsDriverManager.java:7996)
        at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.getResourcesInTimeRange(CmsDriverManager.java:4705)
        at
org.opencms.file.CmsObject.getResourcesInTimeRange(CmsObject.java:3330)
        at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.getAllResources(CmsStaticExportManager.java:1582)
        at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.exportFullStaticRender(CmsStaticExportManager.java:546)
        at
org.opencms.threads.CmsStaticExportThread.run(CmsStaticExportThread.java:87)

Moris Mihailidis
Computer Sciences Corporation
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.