[opencms-dev] Can more than 50 websites build on opencms?

Jessie Hui jessieh at airnet.com.hk
Fri Aug 27 03:36:12 CEST 2004

Hi~

Thanks for ur reply~

I think in opencms, a website just like a module...right (just like the opencms demo website)? If I create about 50 modules (website) in a opencms, is it okay? Anyway, there is already over 10 modules (mainly are the document modules downloaded from www.opencms.org) in my opencms, therefore I guess will it support more modules (website).

I am now starting to build a module (product category management) on opencms, and this module is planed to used by the websites.

Best regards,
Jessie =)