[opencms-dev] Creating lucene interface

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 08:31:57 CEST 2004

Hello,

I would like to have "search" in my website. So I configured lucene module in my opencms inviroment and it seems to work, as I don't see any errors in view log when I run that stamtement in schedule task.

when I tried to make my pages which have search form, I tried to use
<cms:import page="/system/modules/net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene/elements/simple-search.jsp"/> (as the comments in simple-search.jsp).

 But I got the error that tells me import tag doesn't exist.
Would you please tell me how I can solve my problem?

Can you introduce me some examples in opencms which use lucene module and simple_search.jsp?

Regards,
Farnaz