[opencms-dev] CMS Survey – deadline for free survey results approaching

cms study cmsstudy at e-guana.net
Fri Oct 8 03:40:12 CEST 2004

Dear OpenCMS User,

We would like to remind you that e-guana.net is conducting a survey of
the eleven leading open source content management systems. We are
interested in your experiences with OpenCMS. Those who complete the
survey by tomorrow will receive a complimentary free copy of the survey
results once it is complete.

If you would like to share your experience and opinions about OpenCMS
please complete our brief online survey at
http://www.e-guana.net/cmsstudy.htm. The survey is short, and should
take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

Thank you,
Shai Sachs

cmsstudy at e-guana.net
Associate Consultant