[opencms-dev] JBOSS 3.5 with Tomcat and opencms

Mike Bachrynowski mikeb at tableau.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 11:06:57 CET 2004

I have not yet installed 6 alpha 2 into Jboss.

For the missing Oracle classes I believe you need to install into Tomcat
libraries or into the webapp lib the right Oracle classes "ojdbc14.zip".
See
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/index.html
for the download.
If you compile the source you will need these Oracle classes.  Please
note classes12.zip do not support the trim method of Blob.

Mike