[opencms-dev] Zero resources are published

Mario Juric mario.juric at privat.tdcadsl.dk
Thu Dec 30 13:47:32 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a heck of a time figuring out why my resources are never published
when I publish my project in OpenCMS 6.0 alpha 3. I will probably be
embarrassed when I finally find the reason but currently I would definitely
appreciate some help figuring this out.

The publishing mechanism finishes with success except that it is telling me
that 0 resources were published, which could indicate that it is not able to
find any of the resources. My folders and modules belonging to the site were
included with the project, and the workplace seems to reflect this when I
switch to the project. What am I missing here?

This should be the last step before I am completely up and running with 6.0
alpha 3.

Regards

Mario