[opencms-dev] Static export of JSP with URL parameters?

Priya and Rishi priyanrishi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 14:18:24 CET 2005

Hi,

I have a link in a file abc.htm which points to
another file pqr.htm with a URL parameter as follows

Link</a>

When I try to statically export these files, the link
in abc.htm stays as
and a file pqr.htm?id=1 is created in the server file
system.
However according to the documentation, the parameter
should have been replaced by a number. I have
staticexport.enabled=true set in opencms.properties.
Please could someone advise me about this.

Thanks