[opencms-dev] * Form VALIDATION * Jakarta Commons & Struts

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Wed Jan 19 05:29:33 CET 2005

In Struts apps, I try to use JSTL as much as I can while still using Struts
tag libs where necessary. JSTL is not a replacement for Struts (not sure if
you meant that in your message; or if you meant to refer to tag libraries
specifically).

Tag libraries aside, I'm still trying to work out how to design apps which
use Struts for actions which require thicker logic (drawing on EJBs) while
also drawing on OpenCMS managed content in the presentation. Any discussion
on this would be appreciated. For me it's a matter of having many struts
apps already in place with the desire to mix multiple Struts apps with
OpenCMS...

Jack