[opencms-dev] install OpenCMS on webhost without Tomcat?

Flemming Jensen opensourcecms_org at angler.dk
Tue Feb 1 10:27:05 CET 2005

Hi

I have tried several times to install the openCMS on my webhost. Since I do
not have the WEBAPPS folder, I have unpacked the file from the WAR file and
transfered to my host.  (I have tried the mydomain.dk:8080/opencms/setup and
setuo/index.jsp

However I get this errormessage

HTTP Status 404 - /opencms/setup/index.jsp

  _____

type Status report

message /opencms/setup/index.jsp

description The requested resource (/opencms/setup/index.jsp) is not
available.

  _____

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

My webhost says I do not have servlets for my domain, but are there any way
I ever can get this to work ?

Best regards

Flemming jensen